Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Outfit Post; Modern classics

Dear readers, I threw on this outfit to have lunch with my girlfriends and run some errands. It ended up turning into a lunch, turned happy hour turned dinner. I had a great afternoon catching up with my friends I hadn't seen in a while. 
Sweater; Zara, Sleeveless Trench; DIY (OLD Wet Seal) Wedges; New Look, Bag; Vintage, 
Neckless; Target, Sunnies; Michael Kors
Less then an hour later, I had another ladybug on the table right in front of me and my boyfriend also had a second run in with a ladybug that same day :)
 Thanks for reading, XO

2 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit! Your necklace is so pretty and i love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit you look super cute!! Like always...I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...