Monday, August 15, 2011

Outfit Post; DIY Neon bag

Hi there, a quick outfit post before hopping on the train to Utrecht for lunch. I have been keeping busy with my new found love, the sewing machine. I saw the handles of the bag at a craft store and I loved them, had them for a few weeks now and finally made something out of it. The bag is VERY yellow, but it spruces up any outfit! 
 These bracelets are also DIY, I have been making loads of these in different colors

 Vest; Old Navy, Striped cardigan; Primark, Bandana; (Recycled from 2 bottles) Lush, Sunnies; Michael Kors
My little vintage spider brooch, thrifted at Vintage market Ij-hallen Amsterdam 

1 comment:

  1. Like everything about this outfit especially the Jacket, sandals( What brand are they? ) and the rolled Boyfriend Jeans.Curious, I've never seen a bandana made out of recycled bottles/ or bottles. It 's very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...