Friday, August 12, 2011

Outfit Post; Drapey Skirt

Hi lovely readers, I got this skirt on my last trip to Brussels. It's from a Designer from Antwerp. I thought the colors and the way it drapes is awesome! Lately it has been very windy here in Amsterdam. I believe the summer is pretty much over unfortunately. But Fortunately we have the nice autumn colors to look out to. The other day I saw the first brown leaves on the floor. Besides the wind and rain, I actually like autumn. I remember the first year I moved to Amsterdam, the first brown leave that flew right into me, I remember where I was walking and how I though how awesome it was. (growing up on a small island in the Caribbean, I had no idea about seasons changing). Wish everybody can see the best of autumn and keep on smiling trough wind and rain! :) XO
Skirt; Essentiel, Bag Thrifted vintage, Blazer; Banana Republic, Boots; Hive and Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...