Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Outfit Post; Feels like Fall

Hi lovely readers, here my outfit from passed weekend. Holland is known for it's notorious weather and saturday it felt like it was fall. Grey skies and lots of wind, hence the dark clothes. I wanted to try something new, so I layered my jeans shirt under a cashmere weather, playing down "the preppy" (polo under seater). My boyfriend and I had lunch at a place that serves amazing clubs! It's a tiny hidden gem, nothing fancy, but oh so delish! so if you ever get the chance to go to Vennington, order a club :) XO
Bracelet; DIY, Ring; BCBG
Scarf; DIY H&M, Bag; Michel Kors, Jeans shirt; Primark, Sweater; Uniqlo, Boots; H&M

1 comment:

  1. Love the boots hon! They new?
    xx
    Emy

    http://emykoster.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...