Friday, July 6, 2012

Home-made Tomato Soup

I learned this easy, easy recipe from a friend from work. We always end up talking about food and she gives me the best vegetarian recipes and ideas! Thanks Caroline ;) 
What you'll need;
Some tomatoes
one or half an onion
Bit of garlic
Vegetable stock
Optional; Can of white beans
1. Sauté the onion, garlic and tomato (take out the core) 
2. Add some seasoning (italian or all seasoning) 
3. Once the tomatoes look soft and the skin seems to let loose a bit, add the stock
4. Once its cooking, you will be able to fish the skins out
5. Puree the soup with a blender or food processor, after add the beans
6. Before serving, top soup with some balsamic vinegar, heavy cream or grated parmesan 
Et Voila! Your home-made tomato soup! 
Enjoy!
Follow me in Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @Fmeaux

1 comment:

  1. I remember making this soup a lot, my dad told me this morning he wants to make tomato soup I told him I know the best recipe! Hey was even zoeken maar found it !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...