Monday, August 6, 2012

Salmon Tartar

Happy Monday! For those who follow me on Instagram, might have seen this dish come by somewhere last week. This recipe I got, inspired by a young chef I know in Spain. It was not the same as when he made it, but I did quite impress myself with this one. 
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
What you need;
Fresh filet of salmon 
Cherry tomatoes
Firm yet ripe avocado
Fresh Chives
Drop of olive oil
Some fresh (fruity) vinegar
White pepper
1. Cut everything up into little cubes and snip the chives in
2. Add the drop of olive oil, vinegar and white pepper to taste
3. Scoop it into a small spring form ad slightly press it down
Et voila! Your Salmon tartar ready to be served
note; serve by itself as an appetizer or with a side of fresh pasta as a main

Follow me on Instagram @FMeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...