Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall's loafers and Flats


Fall is perfect for wearing loafers and flats, even though it can be rainy and quite cold... I try to hold off wearing boots as long as possible. My favorites at the moment are; My newest editions to my loafer collection, Gap's half haired, camouflage print loafers. I have been wanting something camo print, but since it seems like everybody is rocking the camp jacket I went for these to rock my feet.
Besides the Camo print, I love Glitters(!) and Gold(!) right now. 
They can make any outfit preppy chic.
What's your favorite fall footwear? 
 Top; Glitter flats; Nine West (old)
Bottom; Gold mary janes; Zara for girls (the kids sized go up to size 38!)
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...