Monday, October 8, 2012

High Tea with a twist....

Some snapshots of my "High tea with a twist" party.
Thanks for coming and all the wonderful gifts ladies! I had a blast! 
Top; Carrot cupcakes by Van Ness Cupcakes (check her Facebook page "here")
Bottom; Craft table where the girls got to paint their own tea cup
Top; Spiced nuts and olives
Bottom; Pumpkin soup in a box
 Top; Pink and White Sangria
Bottom;  Cucumber sandwiches and hummus&roasted bell pepper crostini's
Playing Tea with my new antique tea cups and my bestie
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux

2 comments:

  1. Femiiii! Aaaah! Dit is ZO ontzettend cute en cool, I can hardly handle it. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd and ik ben stiekem meteen naar je Facebook gegaan om te kijken als je fotos hebt gespost van de 'gepimpte' theekopjes, but to no avail. I hope you'll post them or at least share the love somewhere! :) I wish you many more and more inspiration than you can handle. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, looks like you had an amazing time, that is so nice :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...