Etymology; The term alludes to the fact that Wednesday is the middle of the work week, meaning that one has made it "over the hump" towards the weekend.
Noun; hump day (plural hump days)
- (US, informal) Wednesdays
Quick Recap of my past week, for those who don't follow me on Instagram yet...
1. 2 Earrings become 1
2. New in; H&M Conscious Collection (100% recycled material)
3. Easter dessert plate (with edible flower!)
4. DIY shark tee
5. Spring's pastel colors
6. Gold rings everywhere! (H&M)
7. Pop-up catwalk in the shoppingstreet (Kalverstraat, Amsterdam)
8. "Make Coffee, not war!"
9. Dutch breakfast; Pancakes!
10. Print on Print; Floral & Leopard
Follow me on Instagram @FMeaux