Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July

Happy Monday and happy July! I want to share the fact that I'm part-taking in a blogger challenge set up by a fellow Yu di Korsou (Curaçao native), a girl I used to be in class with. She blogs about society and anything unconventional. She is creative, witty and not afraid to share her point of view. Check out her blog Antiyano mi ta "here" 
The purpose of the challenge is to get your creative juices flowing, to build a flow in your posts and to newtwork with other bloggers. Expect some guest posts from other participating bloggers from Curaçao including a poet, photographer, food bloggers and fellow fashion bloggers. 
Embrace July and your summer break!
On another note... I'm currently planning a short trip to Paris! 
*Excited to share my Paris adventures*
Au revoir, à tout à l'heure

Follow my travels on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...