Hi lovelies, hope everybody had a nice halloween weekend. We did absolutely nothing in the sake of halloween. Here in Holland it's not as big as in the US or UK. But what I miss most from the US around this time of year, is everything pumpkin. So I made my own. If you have left over pumpkin from halloween (that is still edible), you could give these a try ;)Ingredients;
- 1,1/5 c all-purpose flour
- 1tsp cinnamon, 1tsp allspice, 1tsp baking soda, 1tsp baking powder
- 1,1/4 c fine sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 c milk
- 1c pumpkin puree (I cheated and used canned pumpkin puree, just as good!)
- 1/2 c pecan nuts
- Preheat oven to 175*C/350*F
- Take 2 mixing bowls, in one all the dry ingredients (minus nuts, so first 3 bullet-points) in the second all wet ingredients (the rest, minus nuts).
- Once that is mixed, add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing for a few minutes.
- Last add crushed pecan nuts
- Poor into lined cupcake backing tin.
- Pop in the over for 20 minutes
Et voila! Enjoy your pumpkin muffins with a delicious home made chai latte!