Hi lovelies, so the easiest thing to sew I find, are skirts. It is what I have made mostly passed summer. Here is a little behind the "sewing scenes".
All you need is a soft fabric of choice, elastic band and same color thread.
- Get the fabric the length from your waist to the floor (and about 10cm extra for seaming) and 1,5 or 2 times the with of your hips.
- The elastic needs to be the length of your waist (plus 10cm extra)
- Lay fabric out flat and pin every cm, one cm over (see above)
- Simply sew the elastic and the pinned fabric to each other
- Then fold over ("inside out") and sew together both ends, you could leave a slit of you like (see below)
Et voila! your very own maxi skirt!