Friday, December 30, 2011

DIY; Last minute - New Years Outfit


The year is almost over and done, so I leave you with a last minute DIY, that serves as a nice budget friendly new years outfit. I'm going crazy for fringe at the moment. I got this glittery black and silver fringe at the fabric store, anything else you need is a simple stretchy black (or any color you like) cotton skirt (try "this" one). 
You could go for either 1 layer or 2 (or more) for a fuller effect. Just keep in mind that the fringe band won't stretch with and needs to fit around your hips.
 It's awesome to dance in!! 
Hope everybody has a great NYE! and I wish you all a wonderful, fashionable upcoming year! 
XO

2 comments:

  1. I love it, it's very cute :).

    I want to wish a Happy New Year and all the best in the world. Thank you for being next to me in this amazing blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creatief! Ziet er erg feestelijk uit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...