Sunday, February 5, 2012

Movie Night - Breakfast at Tiffany's

 Following through with my new years resolution, I hosted a girls movie night. We watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, a classic by Truman Capote. Complete with a candy bar before the movie and a Mini-burger bar after. I had a wonderful time and want to thank my wonderful friends for coming. Below some more of that night's details.
Because a girls night isn't complete with out a cocktail and glitter
Prepping the drinks;
A splash of multi-fruit juice, splash of Vodka Peach, topped of with prosecco and a cumquat. 

 Before the movie started we got to fill up our own paper bag with caramel or salted popcorn, gummy bears and M&M's. 
After the movie I set up the "Mini-Burger" bar, where you got to choose your own toppings and condiments
Friends enjoying the mini burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...