Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rainy Days

It's been very rainy again these last days (typical Dutch weather). Trying to Inspire myself with new ways to wear my Hunter rain boots, I made a little collage to share and hopefully inspire you as well :)

Look 1. Pair a romantic sundress with your rain boots and top it off with a statement necklace
Dress; Topshop
Necklace; Baublebar.com

Look 2. Vintage jeans cut-offs with a gingham shirt (sleeves rolled up or ends tied together) for a country-chic look perfect for roaming the farmers market on Saturdays
Shirt; J.Crew

Look 3. For a luncheon or errands run, the perfect pant, with a crew neck shirt and topped off with a straw hat for a touch of spring
Shirt; J.Crew
Pant; J.Crew

For more of my "Rainy days" inspiration follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...