Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DIY XMas Gift; Sugar 'n Spice Body Scrub

I have been making my own scrub for a while now and I find it so nice and easy. Last year I even hosted a DIY scrub party ("here") because there are so many ingredients to choose from! For the holiday spirit I made a Sugar 'n Spice one which smells so yumm! 
What you need;
-Sugar (about a cup)
-Oil (I use almond oil, but you could use any nut oil or jojoba)
-Essence (I use Vanilla)
-Optional; Spices like Cinnamon
1. Add all ingredients to a jar
2. Make sure the dry and the oil ingredients are mix, especially at the bottom of the jar.
3. Pour oil till mixed well and a layer of oil stays on top of the sugar.
Et Voila! Your own Sugar 'n Spice Scrub!
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux 

2 comments:

  1. Hi girl! I was searching for DIY tassel because I want to do a tutorial for my blog so I found you :) I follow you now on twitter 'cause you give me a lot of inspiration ^^ Wait you on my blog? Happy Christmas! :)

    http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not
    writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say
    superb blog!
    my website: GeeksonSteroids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...