What's for brunch this weekend? How about a take on a quiche, instead of baking one big one, bake (crustless, nice and light) individual cupcake sized quiches.
Got this tip from my sis! *Thanks hermana!What you need;
- Vegetables like; Onion, leek, tomato
- Aged cheese like Old Amsterdam Gouda and some meatiness like Salami (if you desire)
- 4 eggs (for 6 muffins)
- Splash of milk or heavy cream
1. Cook the vegetables till the onions and leek are glazed add some spices (I added cuban spice mix)
2. Whisk the eggs and the cream or milk add some salt & pepper then add the veggies
3. Pour mixture into buttered cupcake pan (2/3 full)
4. Add your meat and your cheese (I cut out circles, but you can use grated cheese as well)
5. Bake in the oven at 180*C, for about 12-17 mins
Et Voila! Mini quiche is served! Bon Appétit!
Follow me on Instagram @FMeaux and Twitter @FemiMeaux