One of spring's seasonal vegetables I look forward to are asparagus. The are so delicious, even all on their own as a mid-day snack! For brunch I made a wholesome asparagus fritata with goat cheese.
Perfect for upcoming weekend!What you need;
- Red Onion
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 2 Eggs (beaten with a splash of milk)
- Spring Onion
- Potato; sliced thinly(optional)
1. Fry the onions and asparagus with some garlic oil, season with salt & pepper.
2. Fry thinly sliced potato till golden brown.
3. Add onions and asparagus back in, pour egg mixture, crumbled goat cheese and spring onions
4. Cover with lid on a low fire, until fritata is done.
Optional; Top off with fresh corn and cucumber salad
Et Voila! Bon Appétit!
Follow me on Twitter @FemiMeaux and Instagram @FMeaux