Saturday, August 23, 2014

3 Ways; Denim, Denim, Denim

Since I have moved down to the island, I can count on one hand how often I have worn jeans. However there are more ways to wear denim. It does give a casual touch, but may be worn more than just in the weekend.
Wear a denim strap dress, layered over a t-shirt or frilly top. Dress it down with trending lace-up sandals or dress it up with wedges or clog-style heels.
Last days of summer, wear denim espadrilles with a white eyelet dress. You may also opt for denim loafers or sneakers for fall (like "these").

Espadrilles; Bamboo (similar styles "here""here" and "here")

For a feminine style knot a button-down chambray top and wear it with a midi skirt.
What's favorite way to wear denim??

 Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @FemiMeaux

3 comments:

  1. flawless fayme !! we love the second look the most

    xx niina and berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect dresses for urban fashion. Very beautiful to see you with nature. Charming envirnonment with you. Tops are wonderful. Denims are my favorite as well. You can check out my favorite one. Click below.
    denim high waisted shorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to share an information about fashion and accessories. Just click below.
    leather skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...